Ramada Plaza Jeju Hotel, Jeju, Korea
All Participants, including authors and invited speakers of the ICAMD2017, are required to pay the appropriate registration fees.
September 15~October 31
September 15~November 25
||KRW 580,000 (USD 530)
||KRW 680,000 (USD 620)
||KRW 20,000 (USD 18)
||KRW 200,000 (USD 180)
||KRW 280,000 (USD 250)
||KRW 20,000 (USD 18)
* For tutorial registration, the regular or student registration should be made in advance.
* If you make a student registration, please bring your student ID on site.
* Confirmation letter will be sent to you by email after you complete the registration. You can also check your registration status at the “My Page”.
Registration fee include
- For Regular Registrant: Admission to All Technical Sessions, Conference Epitome, Lunch, Coffee Breaks, Banquet
- For Student Registrant: Admission to All Technical Sessions, Conference Epitome, Lunch, Coffee Breaks
- For Tutorial Registrant: Lunch Sandwich
Additional Banquet Ticket
- Banquet is only included for the Regular Registrant fee. Student and accompanying person can purchase an
additional banquet ticket at KRW 100,000.
- ICAMD2017 accepts only the following credit cards: VISA, Master Card and JCB.
- Participants wishing to make card payment can settle the payment via online.
- * NOTE: Please use Internet Explorer Browser for paying your registration fee.
Bank transfer is available with the following bank account.
- Account Number: 186-00946-241-01
- Name of Bank: CITIBANK KOREA
- Swift Code: CITIKRSX
- Account Holder: The Korean Physical Society
- Address: 635-4 Yeoksam-Dong, Kangnam-Gu, Seoul 135-703, KOREA
- Tel: +82-2-556-4737 / Fax: +82-2-554-1643
- * The transfer must be made under the registrant’s name only and the name must be stated on the receipt.
- * Bank charges for remittance should be paid by registrants.
- * Please make sure to send the receipt by e-mail after the bank transfer.
The 80% refund will be given if notification of cancellation is received in writing no later than October 31, 2017. Cancellation after October 31, 2017 will not be refundable for the entire registration fee. Please note that all bank service charges will be deducted from the refunded amount and all approved refunds will be issued after the conference has ended.